Important Dates 2018 - 2019
- September 10: First day of classes
- October 8: Thanksgiving Day, no classes
- November 12: Remembrance Day, no classes
- December 7 and 8: Nutcracker Ballet at Imperial Theatre
- January 7: Classes resume after New Year
- February 18: Family Day, No Classes
- March 4 to 10: March Break, no classes
- April 19 , 20 , 21 and 22: Easter Break, No Classes
- May 20: Victoria Day, No classes
- TBA: Spring Recital at Imperial Theatre
- Payments (either 1, 4 or 8) are processed during the first week of the month.
- They must be prepaid by post-dated cheque or pre-authorized credit card payment.
- Any returned cheque fees, will be the responsibility of the parent, and will be included
with the replacement payment.
- If you require a tuition payment to be stopped, or any changes to your billing,
notice must be given to the administrator, Robyn Losier (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email,
by the 15th of the preceding month.
Rothesay Ballet School closes for all public holidays. We remain open on Teacher In-Service Days and
Parent Teacher Days. The school is closed when public schools are closed due to inclement weather.
On inclement weather days, please check our FaceBook page or call 333-0232.
Ballet students are encouraged to make up
cancelled classes by attending an alternate class at the same level.