Important Dates 2017 - 2018
- September 10: First day of classes
- October 9: Thanksgiving Day, no classes
- November 11: Remembrance Day, no classes
- December 9 and 10: Nutcracker Ballet at Imperial Theatre
- January 8: Classes resume after New Year
- February 19: Family Day, No Classes
- March 4 to 10: March Break, no classes
- March 30 and 31, April 1 and 2: Easter Break, No Classes
- May 21: Victoria Day, No classes
- June 2: Spring Recital at Imperial Theatre
- Payments (either 1, 4 or 8) are processed during the first week of the month.
- They must be prepaid by post-dated cheque or pre-authorized credit card payment.
- Any returned cheque fees, will be the responsibility of the parent, and will be included
with the replacement payment.
- If you require a tuition payment to be stopped, or any changes to your billing,
notice must be given to the administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email,
by the 15th of the preceding month.
Rothesay Ballet School closes for all public holidays. We remain open on Teacher In-Service Days and
Parent Teacher Days. The school is closed when public schools are closed due to inclement weather.
On inclement weather days, please check our FaceBook page and our Twitter account or call 333-0232.
Ballet students are encouraged to make up
cancelled classes by attending an alternate class at the same level.